Mt. Ololokwe Hike & Camping
Mt. Ololokwe Hike & Camping brings yet another blend of your mountain and elevation experience. The time for camping in the northern part of Kenya is now. Yes, we set our eyes on the holy mountain; Mt. Ololokwe on the magical Samburu land. This magical mountain lies along the Nanyuki- Marsabit highway; 60 km away from Isiolo town. Grab yourself an opportunity to visit Northern Kenya in a well-customized package just for you and your loved ones or friends.
Approximate distance: 10.6km
Approximate time (Ascent and descent): 4-5hrs
Elevation Gain: 780m
Altitude: Approximate 2000m ASL
What to Wear and Carry During Mt. Ololokwe Hike & Camping:
- Comfortable hiking boots (Also pack an extra light pair/sandals)
- Comfortable hiking attires (Also pack a warm jacket, and an extra pair for traveling back)
- Sleeping bag (You can hire from us)
- Personal effects e.g., Tissue, Toothbrush, wet wipes etc.
- At least 3 liters water
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Rain coat and other rain gears just in case it rains
- Identification (ID or Passport)
- Head torch
This is a customizable package thus the price entirely depends on how many you are. Do not hesitate to contact us for a quotation.
What is included in Mt. Ololokwe Hike & Camping:
- Park access fees
- Meals (supper and breakfast)
- Camping fees
- Guide fees
- Porter’s fees
- Sleeping mat
- Tents (1, 2, or even 3-man tent)
- Refill water
- N/B: Our package excludes anything else not mentioned above.
Inquiries and Updates;
For inquiries and updates, click here. We also recommend you join the Hikers Arena hiking community WhatsApp group to keep up to date with our activities and upcoming events.
- Nyanduma Day Hike – Aberdares
- Jun 10 2023
TimeThe departure time is subject to the day's team and could be earlier or later than estimated.
- All Day